- Fully integrated worldwide banking network, provides more than 40 currencies covering 200 countries and territories payment options, with
- Sophisticated internal risk and fraud management
- Transparent fee structure
- Multi-language website and customer service
- First licensed e-money issuer in the UK authorised and regulated by the FSA
- Cost-effective, offering competitive prices and unique proven benefits
Advantages to consumers:
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Send money globally for only 1% or €0.50, whichever is less
- Market-leading security, protecting personal data
- Wide range of payment options
- Prepaid MasterCard® offers extra flexibility
Advantages to businesses:
- Direct processing of credit and debit cards
- One contract and one interface offers 100 payment and banking options
- Facilitates substantial increase in customer conversion and acquisition rates
- Free risk checks and anti-fraud management
- Marketing access to over 25 million account holders
Skrill is a leading independent online payments and Digital Wallet service with 30 million account holders.
The simple Digital Wallet enables any client to make online payments conveniently, securely and economically. Without revealing personal financial data, clients can send and receive money transfers using just an email address.
Skrill’s worldwide payment network offers businesses access to over 200 countries and territories, through just one integration.payment options in over
135,000 merchants use Skrill’s payments service, including global partners such as eBay.com, Skype and Thomas Cook.
The Skrill group is headquartered in London, UK. The group companies Moneybookers Ltd. and Moneybookers USA Inc. are regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority (FSA) and US state regulators.
In February 2010, The Sunday Times Deloitte Buyout Track 100 league table ranked it as the Number 1 fastest growing, private equity-backed company in the UK based on profits.
This followed the September 2009 naming in The Sunday Times Microsoft Tech Track 100 league table as the sixth fastest growing technology company in the UK based on sales growth. Along with recognition for the quality management, international expansion and growth strategy with two awards at the 2009 UK Media Momentum Awards.
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone: +44 (0)20 7492 0977