Skrill is looking for a talented and bright Business Development Intern to join our Leisure and Entertainment Department. The Leisure and Entertainment team (LET) is responsible for managing the commercial relationship with our gaming merchants through marketing activities, account management and integration improvements.
As an Intern at Skrill you will be involved in various duties and will be an active and contributing team member, just as a full time employee would. For a role at Skrill you will need to be an analytical, creative, innovative, enthusiastic and engaged team player. You will be part of a young, very international, dynamic and business-driven team with extraordinary future career opportunities as the company keeps on hiring for a number of positions. The internship is paid and based in our London office and provides a fantastic opportunity to make your mark with a winning, fast-growing company that is not to be missed.
• Managing Italian and international accounts for the LET Industries in Gambling and Gaming
• Create and drive new business through sales pitches, presentations and sales propositions by up selling new solutions to existing merchants
• Liaise with marketing, product teams, compliance and risk departments to ensure constant benchmarking, price comparisons and legal conformity
• Support the team by participating in multiple development projects to increase and strengthen the effectiveness of the account managers
• Degree in Business or related field
• Interest in the online payment industry and/or gaming/gambling industry
• Ability to lead by example and present a professional image
• Outstanding interpersonal communication and analytical skills
• Customer Service skills
• High Internet affinity along with proficiency in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
• Willingness to be flexible and accommodate others.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to execute on tight timelines
• A disciplined self-starter, results driven and committed to achieving career recognition and financial reward
• Fluent in Italian and English
Please apply to email@example.com
Skrill with offices in London, Berlin, Sofia and New York, is one of the fastest growing, most ambitious and most profitable businesses in the e-money sector, with a significant opportunity for growth and development.
An opening has arisen for a talented and commercially minded marketing individual to join the Gaming Account Management Team. The post holder will be expected to work well with both internal and external stakeholders in order to grow revenue. It is a challenging role in a fast paced team and a great opportunity for the post holder to both hone and develop their skill set.
Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the management of our Promotions Page
- Running and organising the ‘My Account’ promotional banners
- Liaising with the Account Management team with daily/ad hoc requests for Merchant presentations and manuals
- Organising, creating, printing, and binding of merchant presentations for Annual ICE & EIG conferences
- Liaising with the Account Management team to organise and set up joint promotions with merchant
- Assisting with Marketing on seasonal company promotions and liaising with the Account Management team to push these promotions via the merchant channel
- Working with the Account Management and CRM team in the running of Monthly Newsletters – Gaming, Reactivation, and VIP Newsletters
- Collating and sending of the Friday Report from the Account Managers
- Tallying the Monthly Team Targets for all Account Managers with use of the Merchant Tool
- Ad hoc reporting into merchant statistics for all LET Account Manager requests
- Working with additional Skrill business sections such as Marketing and VIP on ad-hoc projects and promotions
- Reporting and analysing the Monthly Rebates
- Involvement in the bi-weekly CHURN meetings
- Assisting with the Skrill VIP Twitter page – uploading of tweets and re-tweets to followers
Essential and desired skills and experience:
- Experience and knowledge of the online Gaming industry
- Understanding of affiliate marketing is a bonus
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and stakeholder management
To apply please email CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a data driven Marketing Intern to add to our international growing team based in London. We offer a unique opportunity to assist in the operational and marketing excellence of over our VIP retention and rewards programme (VIP Loyalty Club), execute promotional campaigns and advise our marketing team on your analyses. If you are pro-active and good with quantitative analysis in Excel, then this is the right challenge for you.
• Day-to-day execution and marketing of the Skrill VIP retention programme
• Assist in management reporting providing key insights and management reporting to increase performance of the VIP retention programme
• Further marketing and promotional analysis, being able to translate quantitative results in recommendations and initiatives
• Take part and drive the execution of promotional campaigns related to the VIP retention programme.
• Interest and experience in Internet businesses
• Interest and experience in data driven Marketing.
• Advanced MS office skills. Specifically proficient in Excel and MS Access and be able to execute quantitative analysis.
• Planning and Organising – evaluates priorities and prioritises appropriately
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English and preferably another European Language
• High self-motivation and strong commitment
• Business degree or related field
What We Offer:
• Work within a dynamic, international environment for one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
• Interesting career opportunities.
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply to: email@example.com
We are looking for a creative and experienced Technical Writer to join our product team in London. You will be working closely with our developers to craft beautifully written documentations for our hundreds of thousands of merchants.
This Role requires someone who understands how difficult it is to make things simple – and loves the challenge of trying to simplify seemingly complex concepts. Given the fairly technical nature of online payments, programming experience is a requirement.
You will be given ownership over our existing product documentations and will have full autonomy over rewriting them. With our new product launches, you will be responsible for producing great documentations which will help make developers love accepting payments with Skrill!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual, who enjoys creative freedom, technology and a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Develop and maintain developer-facing documentations
- Create integration manuals, developer guides, online help & product release notes
- Plan, write & publish updated documentations with incremental product releases
- Re-organise & rewrite existing manuals to improve readability & ease-of-use
- Ability to work well in a deadline driven environment
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: Java, Perl, PHP, Python or Ruby.” (deliberately dropped ASP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and varying levels of management
- Experience within the online payments industry would be an advantage but not essential
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a covering letter to Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within our London office for a high calibre, experienced Business Development Manager. This is an exciting and prosperous time to join one of the fastest growing companies in the industry in role which shall encompass responsibility for forging and developing on-going business partnerships, identifying and instigating sales opportunities and raising our brand awareness. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, solid sales and negotiating track record with a tenacious drive for success that will propel the Skrill business model.
• Analysing new markets, products and services for end consumers (market study, business case, partnerships…)
• Negotiating and launching new partnerships to expend the consumer business in prepaid cards and international money transfers
• Ability to innovate and convince external partners, other teams and senior management
• Communication and expectation management of both internal and external stakeholders
• Focus on formulating on-going business strategy
• Innovative sales proposition and proposal design
• Solid business development experience and innovative product launch
• Ideally proven background and extensive knowledge of online payments, prepaid cards, mobile or consumer banking, financial services
• Strong influencing, negotiating skills and contracting skills
• Detailed forecasting ability
• Advanced user of MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical capabilities with finance, data and statistics, great attention to detail and precise manner of working
• Highly motivated and flexible: can quickly adapt to and grasp new tasks while developing a sense of process/task ownership
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional communication skills – both oral and written. English is essential plus another European language would be an advantage
Please apply to Nicola Cotter - email@example.com
We are looking for a Senior Banking Partnerships Manager to join our growing international team. The candidate will be the main contact person for our banking and online payment partners as well as constantly expanding the existing business network. The Senior Banking Partnerships Manager will drive and manage business initiatives and manage projects in close cooperation with the other relevant departments such as product and legal. This is an exciting role for an outstanding, analytical and driven entrepreneurial mind providing exposure to the forefront of online payments and new business partnerships.
This position is based in our London office and the successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Department Head.
• Researching, contacting, analyzing and commercially negotiating proposals from possible online payment partners to further expand our partner network globally
• Managing and negotiating commercial contracts with new online payment and banking partners such as acquirers
• Gather relevant data and analyse on a regular basis regarding our online/banking partner performance, e.g service level and costs
• Account Management activities for payment service providers, acquirers and other online payment partners
• Assisting in the drafting of new business proposals for external partners within the online payment industry
• Contributing to and assisting with other internal project management and external business initiatives
• Demonstrated deal closing skills with commercial acumen and contract negotiation experience
• Quick mind and fast worker: self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with high affinity for new online businesses
• Experience in the banking and online payment industry, ideally with exposure to creating new partnerships
• Highly motivated and flexible: can quickly adopt to and grasp new tasks with strong sense of task ownership
• Strong analytical capabilities with finance data and statistics, great attention to detail and precise manner of working
• Good project management skills: multi-tasking, can deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
• Team player: strong interpersonal skills and comfortably working with others across the organisation and with external partners
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and ideally one other European language
• Degree in Business or Economics
• Advanced user of MS Excel and PowerPoint and good knowledge of Word
What We Offer
• Work on a wide range of commercial matters, within a dynamic, international environment for one of the fastest growing companies in the industry
• Interesting career opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits package
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org