Skrill is looking for a talented and bright Business Development Intern to join our Leisure and Entertainment Department. The Leisure and Entertainment team (LET) is responsible for managing the commercial relationship with our gaming merchants through marketing activities, account management and integration improvements.
As an Intern at Skrill you will be involved in various duties and will be an active and contributing team member, just as a full time employee would. For a role at Skrill you will need to be an analytical, creative, innovative, enthusiastic and engaged team player. You will be part of a young, very international, dynamic and business-driven team with extraordinary future career opportunities as the company keeps on hiring for a number of positions. The internship is paid and based in our London office and provides a fantastic opportunity to make your mark with a winning, fast-growing company that is not to be missed.
• Managing Italian and international accounts for the LET Industries in Gambling and Gaming
• Create and drive new business through sales pitches, presentations and sales propositions by up selling new solutions to existing merchants
• Liaise with marketing, product teams, compliance and risk departments to ensure constant benchmarking, price comparisons and legal conformity
• Support the team by participating in multiple development projects to increase and strengthen the effectiveness of the account managers
• Degree in Business or related field
• Interest in the online payment industry and/or gaming/gambling industry
• Ability to lead by example and present a professional image
• Outstanding interpersonal communication and analytical skills
• Customer Service skills
• High Internet affinity along with proficiency in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
• Willingness to be flexible and accommodate others.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to execute on tight timelines
• A disciplined self-starter, results driven and committed to achieving career recognition and financial reward
• Fluent in Italian and English
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org